This product is to assist the normal (3 - 6 years chronological) and special (7 - 12 years chronological) children in fostering their attention so as to promote on-task behavior during the process of learning through the development of courseware using visual auditory simulation technique that systematically fosters attention of users.
- Multimedia software that comprehensively blends multisensory in simulated contexts to form goal-directed tasks.
- Each module consists of 5 tasks. The duration for each task was set in an incremental basis, i.e. in Module 1, Task 1 will last for 1 minute, Task 2 will last for 2 minutes, etc.
- The user will be presented to the next game when the user’s attention level reached the threshold value.
- Gradual and systematic timing to train long-lasting attention.
- Long lasting attention
- Incremental approach
- Mental engagement
- Reduction of misbehaviour
- On-task behaviour
Get the technology fact sheet here:
For any inquiries, kindly contact:
Lee Ching Shya
UMCIC Business Officer University of Malaya