- Fully bio-based and derived from renewable resources
- Prevent the growth of the weeds. Thus, saving on weedicide expenses.
- Water retention. Prevent the soil form drying and forming cream.
- Economic in terms of water usage.
- Soil temperature control - It passes the infrared rays of the sun to the soil directly. The heat of the soil became homogenous.
- Fertilizer carrier to improve the soil fertility
- Speed up the germination and cultivation cycles.
- Faster crop development and earlier harvest.
- Possesses excellent infrared transmission and water retention for the soil
- Exhibit superior soil temperature and weed control through novel biodegradable composite, thus promoting plant growth and productivity.
Get the technology fact sheet here:
For any inquiries, kindly contact:
Lee Ching Shya
UMCIC Business Officer University of Malaya