- Identification and classification of primitive elements in the document according to learning style.
- Mapping of the classified primitive elements onto learning style preferences
- Identification of identifiers for feature vectors using Learning Object Metadata.
- Feature Extraction Algorithm, a novel algorithm that extracts and classifies document onto learning style preference.
- Matching Algorithm, a novel algorithm that matches document onto students’ learning style preference.
- Adoption of hybrid recommender technology.
- Adoption of an adaptive learning environment.
- To help the reader locate documents effectively and efficiently, minimizing the risk of impairing learning progress by selecting unsuitable reading material.
- Updating the student’s learning style according to their learning situation and preferences
Get the technology fact sheet here:
For any inquiries, kindly contact:
Lee Ching Shya
UMCIC Business Officer University of Malaya